Samsung continued its defense against Apple’s patent infringement suit in court this week by showing references not considered when Apple acquired its patents on touchscreen technology. Apple has sued Samsung for patent infringement for $2.75 billion in damages, part of which comes from Samsung’s alleged copying of touchscreen features in iOS software. In response Samsung has countersued Apple based on its own patents in wireless 3G technology.
- Today I learned that @leonardjfrench has a @techdirt mug in his commentary on Atlus ability to enforce copyright youtube.com/watch?v=kgzTwt… 1 year ago
- Grumpy Cat Brings Grumpy Lawsuit Over Infringement of Intellectual Property hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/grumpy… via @thr 2 years ago
- That's it for the keynote I think. Looking forward to messing around with the Apple devices when they actually get released. 3 years ago
- Apple Watch needs an iPhone to work properly. Thankfully last year's phone model works with the watch too. 3 years ago
- For third parties, Apple is providing a dev kit for the watch. Currently showing some examples of how the apps can work. 3 years ago