- Today I learned that @leonardjfrench has a @techdirt mug in his commentary on Atlus ability to enforce copyright youtube.com/watch?v=kgzTwt… 4 months ago
- Grumpy Cat Brings Grumpy Lawsuit Over Infringement of Intellectual Property hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/grumpy… via @thr 1 year ago
- That's it for the keynote I think. Looking forward to messing around with the Apple devices when they actually get released. 2 years ago
- Apple Watch needs an iPhone to work properly. Thankfully last year's phone model works with the watch too. 2 years ago
- For third parties, Apple is providing a dev kit for the watch. Currently showing some examples of how the apps can work. 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Not All Patent Trolls are Created Equal: Report from the USPTO Silicon Valley Software Patents Roundtable
Originally posted on SFBay As the US Patent and Trademark Office prepares to open a Silicon Valley office, intellectual property stakeholders gathered at Stanford to tackle a big reason for USPTO’s enhanced regional presence: Software patents.